Any firm, Corporation, Government enterprise, Chamber of Commerce or other like institutions interested in the development of Management profession can become an Institutional Member.
Equal to annual Subscription of the relevant category
|Membership Category||Entrance Fee||Annual Subscription Fee (Jan-Dec)|
|Category A*||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Category B*||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
|Category C*||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 50,000|
Annual subscription for the ensuing year is payable in advance. Membership applications received during July-December will be charged half the annual subscription for that year.
All applications for membership must be recommended by two Institutional / Individual members. The list of members is available at the Secretariat of the Association.
A consolidated crossed cheque/bank draft for the relevant fees (Entrance Fee + Annual Subscription) drawn in favour of Management Association of Pakistan must be sent along with the application.
Acceptance of membership is subject to the approval of the Executive Committee of the Association which will be communicated to the applicant at the earliest. In case the application is not approved for any reason (s) the fees paid in respect thereof will be refunded.
Category ( A )
- For Organizations with 100 or less employees: Entitled to two votes in the General Meetings of the Association.
Category ( B )
- For organizations with more than 100 and up to 500 employees which will be entitled to three votes in the General Meetings of the Association.
Category ( C )
- For organizations with more than 500 employees which will be entitled to five votes in the General Meetings of the Association.
Undertaking / Affidavit
(To be given by an Institutional member admitted under Sections 4 and 6 of the Articles of Association and As per SECP Regulations Article 10 of S.R.O. 733 (I)/2018)
- I, as the nominee of institutional membership ccategory________,hereby undertake that,
- I fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the institutional membership to be admitted under Sections 4 and 6 of the Articles of Association. That, I will, if admitted, so long as I am a member, duly observe the rules, Articles and other regulations of the Association in force from time to time.
- I do hereby solemnly and sincerely declare that,
- I have not been found associated with any money laundering or terrorist financing activities, illegal banking business, illegal deposit taking or financial dealings, and also understand the company’s unique risks including the money laundering and terrorism financing risks in the locations where the company operates;
- I or the company in which I am a director or major shareholder or officer have not been declared by tax authorities as a tax defaulter;
- I or the company in which I am a director or major shareholder or officer have not been found involved in any fraudulent activities or illegal activities;
- I have not been found convicted of fraud or breach of trust or of an offence involving moral turpitude by a court of law;
- I have not been actively involved in the management of a company whose registration or license has been revoked or cancelled or which has gone into liquidation or other similar proceedings due to financial irregularities or malpractices;
- I am not ineligible, under the Act and company law or any other legislation;
- I have not been found involved in any undesirable or anti-state activities; and
- I have not been found involved in multi-level marketing (MLM), Pyramid and Ponzi Schemes, or other related activities/businesses or any lottery business.
- Copy of Company’s Registration Certificate
- Company Profile / CEO’s Profile along with the names of the Board of Directors / Management
- Recent Passport size photograph of each Nominee
- CVs of Nominees
- CNIC Copies of nominees
o *Affidavit (to be printed on Stamp Paper Rs.50 and attested by an Oath Commissioner, Mandatory)
http://bit.ly/2TN3Jo4 *Visit the link: to download the Affidavit Form