Mr. Talib Syed Karim is the President of Management Association of Pakistan since 2021. He is also a member of the Executive Committee of the Management Association of Pakistan since 2009.
Mr. Talib Syed Karim works as the President of IoBM, EMEC (Entrepreneurship and Management Excellence Center) in IoBM.
Master in Economics from University of Arizona, Tucson USA, Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering from University of Arizona, Tucson USA
A. Worked as the Rector IoBM and Executive Director, EMEC (Entrepreneurship and Management Excellence center) in IoBM.
B. Previous Experience:
1. Vice President MAP since April 2019
2. Worked at Development Finance institute in various capacities for Business Promotion and Marketing, Research, Planning & Publicity, Merchant Banking, Administration & Personnel and Coordination, Planning & Research Division, Bankers Equity Ltd.
3. Worked as Vice President and Departmental Head of Corporate Communications Department and Regional Head Bankers Equity Ltd.
CEO & Country President Schneider Electric Solutions & Services (Pvt) Limited
Mr. Humayun Akhlaq
Vice President – MAP
Mr. Humayun Akhlaq is the Vice President and Executive Committee Member of Management Association of Pakistan since 2021.
Mr. Humayun Akhlaq works as CEO & Country President of Schneider Electric Solutions & Services (Pvt.) Limited.
BSC Engineering / MBA
Worked as Country Leader Global technology services (GTS) IBM Enterprise & Commercial Leader CISCO. SMS4P Manager Microsoft.
Mr. Abid Akber Vazir is the Honorary Secretary and Executive Committee Member of Management Association of Pakistan since 2021.
Mr. Abid Akber Vazir works as Executive Director of Cherat Cement Company Limited.
Mr. Abid Vazir holds an MBA degree from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), enrolled in the Dean’s Honors List. He is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries of Pakistan and a Certified Director from Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance (PICG).
Mr. Abid Vazir has been associated with Ghulam Faruque Group since 2000. In addition to his other responsibilities, he is also serving as the Executive Director of the Group, Mr. Vazir is the CEO of Greaves Airconditioning (Pvt.) Ltd. And Greaves Engineering Services (Pvt.) Ltd. He is also a Director of Greaves CNG (Pvt.) Ltd and Mirpurkhas Energy Ltd.
Mr. Farrukh V. Junaidy is the Honorary Treasurer and Executive Committee Member of Management Association of Pakistan since 2021.
Mr. Farrukh V. Junaidy works as Senior Partner of Junaidy Shoaib Asad Chartered Accountants.
Mr. Farrukh V. Junaidy is a Chartered Accountants.
Mr. Farrukh V. Junaidy has 40 years diversified experience with strong background in financial & business management, strategic planning, budget administrant, staff training & development contract negotiation. Audit Coordination, policy & procedural development, risk management, tax planning & compliance, report preparation and public relation.
Mr. Amir Jamil Abbasi is a member of the Executive Committee of the Management Association of Pakistan since 2012.
Mr. Amir Jamil Abbasi works as the Sr. Partner in KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co.
Experience Details: A. Joined KPMG Taseer Hadi & co., as Chartered Accountant in 1980. Promoted as Partner in 1994 and currently a Head of Location for Karachi and Head of Audit for KPMG Middle East & South Asia (MESA) sub region.
B. Previous Experience:
1. President MAP since April 2019
2. Vice President MAP since April 2017
3. Honorary Secretary MAP since April 2015
4. Honorary Treasurer MAP since April 2014
5. Member Executive Committee MAP since April 2012
C. Other Experience:
1. W orked in KPMG (Middle East & South Asia) Regional office UAE for 2 Years and six months as Chief Operating Officer covering 17 countries in MESA from January 2007- June 2009.
2. Acted as a Board Member KPMG (MESA) January 2007-June2009
3. Served on Quality Assurance Board on ICAP for 5 years till January 2014
4. Currently a Member at ICAP Professional Standards and Advisory Committee (PSTAC)
5. Member KPMG ISA (International Standards on Auditing) Panel.
Ms. Saadia Naveed is a member of the Executive Committee of the Management Association of Pakistan since April 2006.
Ms. Saadia Naveed works as the Deputy Managing Director in English Biscuit Manufacturers (Pvt.) Ltd.
Bachelor of Commerce; Diplomas in HR & Management;
4 years Articles with A.F. Ferguson & Co.
Experience Details: A. working as the Deputy Managing Director – Heading the Operations, Supply Chain, Administration and Finance of English Biscuit Manufacturers (Pvt.) Ltd.
B. Previous Experience:
1. Member of the Management Association of Pakistan – May 2000
2. EC Member of MAP: April 2006
3. Honorary Treasurer MAP: 2009 - 2011
4. Vice President MAP: 2011- 2013
5. President MAP: 2013 - 2015
6. EC Member of MAP: 2015 - Till Now
C. Other Experience: 1. A. F. Ferguson: 1987-1991 – conducting and supervising audits as a senior for over 4 years in various national and multinational organizations such as Unilever Pakistan (involved in its merger with Lipton); Bank of America,
Pfizer Laboratories, Sui Southern Gas Co. and Mitsubishi Corporation. 2. English Biscuit Manufacturers (Pvt.) Ltd. : Executive Director 1995.
Director Operations 2002; Dy. Managing Director since 2005 to date.
SEVP & Group Head of HR, Learning & Development Meezan Bank Ltd.
Mr. Khalid Zaman Khan
Executive Committee Member – MAP
Mr. Khalid Zaman Khan is a member of the Executive Committee of the Management Association of Pakistan since 2021.
Mr. Khalid Zaman Khan works as SEVP & Group Head of HR, Learning & Development of Meezan Bank Ltd.
Mr. Khalid Zaman Khan did his MPA with a major in Human Resource management from University of Karachi and MBA from PIM – IBA, Karachi.
1. Worked as Country Head of HR & Learning of HSBC Pakistan Abu Dhabi.
2. He also worked at Commercial Union Life Assurance Company Pakistan.
3. New Zealand immigration Services.
4. Karachi Stock Exchange (now PSX).
Mr. Sultan Rehman is a member of the Executive Committee of the Management Association of Pakistan since 2021.
Mr. Sultan Rehman works as Chief Executive S.R. Twisting and providing honorary services as Coordinator FPCCI.
BS in Political Science from USA.
1. Member Advisory Committee FTO
2. Chairman Indentors' Association of Pakistan
3. Secretary General Pakistan Foreign Investors Former
4. Vice President – FPCCI Karachi.
5. Director Pakistan German Business Forum
6. Chairman Pakistan Waste Products Association.
7. Chief Executive – Unitex Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
Mr. Zubair Haider is a member of the Executive Committee of the Management Association of Pakistan since 2021.
Mr. Zubair Haider works as CEO of Lumina Consulting Services (Pvt.) Ltd.
MBA, LLB, have been a Banker; Now Management Consultant
1. Worked as a senior executive role in various banks.
2. Have held various responsible position at FPCCI / other forums. Been a member of Marketing Association of Pakistan as well.
Experienced General Manager Marketing with a demonstrated history of working in the advertising and media industry. Skilled in Marketing Management, Event Management, Media Buying, Media Relations, and Corporate Communications. Strong marketing professional with a Master of Philosophy - MPhil focused in Management from Greenwich University.
The Management Association of Pakistan, formerly West-Pakistan Management Association, was formed in 1964 by a small group of senior professional executives. It came about to meet the impending demand for managerial talent within the country, consequent to the rapid increase in industrialization.