Notes for Student Applicants please read carefully
Eligibility: Any person, between the age of 18 and 28 years, enrolled as a student of an institution teaching management subjects or of a management association, for its professional examination.
Attested photo copies required: All Degrees / certificates.
Other documents: CV and a copy of CNIC
Application form to have 3 signed references: one by a Professor/ Registrar of the University/Institute where the applicant is currently enrolled, the other two by active MAP members.
Validity of Student Membership: To be renewed each year upon payment of subscription fee.
Student Discount details: will be made available with each program.
Participation: in all activities of the Association.
Section 4 — UNDERTAKING
- I, hereby undertake that, I the undersigned fufulfilhe eligibility criteria required for a member to be admitted under Sections 4 and 6 of the Articles of Association. That, I will, if admitted, so long as I am a member, duly observe the rules, articles and other regulations of the Association in force from time to time.
- I do hereby solemnly and sincerely declare that,
- I am not ineligible, under the Companies Act and company law or any other legislation;
- I have not been found involved in any undesirable or anti-state activities; and
- I have not been found involved in multi-level marketing (MLM), Pyramid and Ponzi Schemes, or other related activities/businesses or any lottery business.
Entrance Fee Rs. 1000
This is a one-off payment payable on initial application.
Annual Subscription Rs. 1000
To be paid each year.
Total Fee Payable Rs. 2000